If you are under 18 years of age (or the age of legal majority where you live), you may only access or use our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a user under the age of 18 (or the age of legal majority where you live), you (i) agree to be bound by these Terms and any applicable additional terms and (ii) are fully responsible for the acts or omissions of such user in connection with our Services. The Services are for personal use only. organizations, companies, or businesses may not use the Services for any purpose. You may not use the Services if you have previously been suspended or removed from the Services. Certain Services may not be available in all jurisdictions, and we reserve the right to impose additional eligibility requirements.
You may need to register for an account to access some or all of our Services. If you register for an account, you must provide accurate account information and promptly update this information if it changes. You must maintain the security of your account and account credentials, and you are responsible for any activities on your account and promptly notify us if you discover or suspect that someone has accessed your account without your permission. If you permit others to use your account credentials, you are responsible for the activities of those users.
Our Services may allow you and other users to create, post, store and share content, including messages, text, photos, videos, software, artwork, audio, music, animations and other materials (collectively, “User Content”). Except for the license you grant below, as between you and Gamehive studios, you retain all rights in and to your User Content. You grant Gamehive studios a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, fully-paid, and sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and display your User Content and any name, username or likeness provided in connection with your User Content in all media formats and channels now known or later developed without compensation to you.
You are solely responsible for your conduct while accessing or using our Services, and you will not:
- Violate any applicable law, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort;
- Engage in any abusive, disrespectful, harassing, threatening, intimidating, violent, predatory or stalking conduct;
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization from that user and Gamehive studios ;
- Use our Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, spam, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our Services in any manner;
- Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access or tamper with any feature or area of our Services that you are not authorized to access, which includes any attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network, or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- Develop or use any applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent;
- Sell, rent or purchase account interactions (such as selling, renting or purchasing followers, re-sharing a post, likes, etc.)
- Use any data mining, scraping, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods
- Bypass or ignore instructions contained in any robots.txt file we provide that controls automated access to portions of our Services; or
- Use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
- You may also only post or otherwise share User Content that is non-confidential and you have all necessary rights to disclose. You may not create, post, store or share any User Content that:
- Is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, discriminatory, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, bullying, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or fraudulent;
- Includes content that directly attacks, threatens, or incites harm against other people based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, disabilities or diseases.
- Would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, promote self-injury or suicide, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Contains or depicts any statements, remarks or claims that do not reflect your honest views and experiences or are otherwise false or misleading;
- Contains multiple unrelated updates to a topic using a hashtag (#) or other similar search mechanism, trending or popular topic, or promoted trend;
- Contains duplicative content over multiple accounts or duplicate updates on one account;
- Contains duplicate replies or mentions or unsolicited replies or mentions;
- Impersonates, or misrepresents your affiliation with, any person or entity;
- Contains any unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent;
- Contains any viruses, malware, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or content; or
- Is, in our sole judgment, objectionable or that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying our Services, or that may expose Gamehive studios or others to any harm or liability of any type.
- Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor User Content, we may delete or remove User Content at any time and for any reason.
You may submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, original or creative materials or other information about Gamehive studios or our products or Services (collectively, “Feedback”). We reserve the right to incorporate Feedback in our products and Services and otherwise use and fully exploit Feedback for any purpose, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your right to access or use our Services or to discontinue all or a part of the Services. We are not responsible for any loss or harm related to your inability to access or use our Services.
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Gamehive studios relating to your access to and use of our Services. The failure of Gamehive studios to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Except as otherwise provided herein, these Terms are intended solely for the benefit of the parties and are not intended to confer third party beneficiary rights upon any other person or entity. All of your transactions and communications with us may, at our option, be conducted electronically.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time. If we make changes, we will provide notice of such changes, such as by sending an email notification, providing notice through our Services, or posting the amended Terms to our Services and updating the “Last Updated” date above. Unless we say otherwise in our notice, the amended Terms will be effective immediately and your continued access to and use of our services after we provide notice will confirm your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop accessing and using our Services.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Services or these Terms, please contact us If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Services or these Terms, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org